Monday, January 12, 2015

So I was thinking... If you guys are going to read my blog about my family then you might want to know my family! 
   
 Kirk(Dad): 44, He loves the Atlanta Braves and absolutely HATES the Yankees! He is the owner of a fireplace business. He is pretty much my super hero!! 
   
 Heidi(Mom): 43, She loves to draw! And can I just say that she is probably the best artist I have ever seen!! She and her sister are the owners of scraps n' pieces an online digital scrap booking store!!
  
 Michele & Nichole(Sisters): 23 They are our angels that watch over us! 

Derick(Brother): 20, He is serving in the Spain, Malaga mission!! He will be back this September! I'm so excited to see him! He has a voice of an angel I love singing with him. He is a drama dude! He has been in so many plays and even directed some that I have been in!

Tyler(Brother): 16 He is a total cowboy! He is in a FFA and went to nationals last year in Kentucky! He is also a singer but doesn't like to sing in front of people!


Kaitlin(ME): 14, I love to sing, write, and dance when no ones watching! But if my dad had any say in it I'm in a relationship with my phone! 

    I hope that this has given you an idea of my family! Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment