Wednesday, January 14, 2015

First day of high school seminary!

So I first started seminary at the Junior high! It was a class just filled with freshmen everyone was my age! But now I was transferred to the high school so that I could be there with my brother. I walk into the class and it's filled with people with people from sophomores to seniors and then there's me! A freshmen! But the teacher is amazing he's 27 so he is just as new to this as everyone else is. He does this cool thing that right before someone says the prayer he asks everyone if there is someone that needs to be in the prayer. Then he does a 5 minute session where we get our journals out and we write ways that we have seen the hand of God through out the week. He is really cool! And I'm really excited to go to seminary ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment