Tuesday, January 13, 2015

First day of actual home schooling! :)

     So today I went to choir, my dad went to work, and Tyler went to his AG mechanics. After getting picked up we headed home to do math! I had already looked at the math and figured out how it works and the points for it. And sadly Tyler had never tried it before so I sat through 30 min of my brother freaking out every time he got a question right. For the first little bit it was fine but once it went on for the rest of the class it got really annoying really fast! See with Tyler he is like a 3 year old trapped in a 16 year old body! Now we are headed for English so I get to add stuff to my blog and read. I don't know what book I'm reading yet but you'll find out sooner or later. 
       I'll be checking in soon!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment