Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My birthday!

So my birthday was last Saturday January 31st. On Friday my mom and I went up north we stopped at the mall just to look around and use the photo booth. Then we went and checked into our hotel. We went to dinner at Benihanas it's a place where they cook the food in front of you and toss knives in the air and toss shrimp into your mouth. I was so cool to watch! After that we went to walmart and got a bunch of junk food to have at the hotel we got gummie bears, kit kats, twizlers, white chocolate reeses, milk duds, and bubble gum to have bubble gum blowing contests! Which I won!! Hahaha then on Saturday we had breakfast I had a bunch of donuts hahaha then we just hung out in the hotel till it was time to check out then we went back to the mall and got pedicures and our eyebrows done! When I got home my friend Jen had come by earlier and decorated my house there was a sign and balloons and a birthday girl sash which I wore to the family dinner! This birthday was by far one of the best. I was glad that I got to share it with the ones I love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment